The Future of Digital Advertising: Exploring Google’s Gemini AI Tool
The Future of Digital Advertising: Exploring Google’s Gemini AI Tool
Google went live with Gemini in May 2023 and since then it has been making headlines. Today, we will explore what this new innovation has in store for the future of digital advertising.
The world as we know it is evolving and changing every day. With each passing day, an innovation surfaces which aims to simplify human lives even further. Today, when one talks about such path-breaking innovations, AI tops the list. Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been making headlines for decades, and this term can be traced back to the 1950s. However, the years 2022 and 2023 have seen a significant surge in the talks around AI. With the introduction of tools like Chat GPT, Jasper, Codex, etc., AI has made its way into the lives of the masses. Earlier, what was accessed by a limited population is today accessed by most. Today, we will explore one such tool — Google’s Gemini. With the potential to revolutionise the digital advertising landscape, Gemini today is the talk of the town. So, let’s get into the details and see what Gemini is and how it can influence the future of digital advertising.
Let’s get started!
What is Google’s Gemini?
Within days of its release, Google’s Gemini has become the talk of the town. While people are still trying to wrap their heads around how AI can help them create written content for everything ranging from their marketing campaigns to assignments, Gemini is an even bigger surprise. Gemini is a multimodal AI tool designed to interpret and deliver content in diverse forms, including audio, video, code and images. Where an AI tool like Chat GPT requires written prompts to deliver results, there are no such restrictions for Google’s Gemini. Whether you need a crisp caption for your social media post or a quick and easy interpretation of a video you came across, you can rely on Gemini for a lot.
- Integrated with innovative algorithms like tree search and reinforcement learning, Gemini can solve even the most complex problems.
- With its automated data analysis, Gemini can imitate human-like responses, making way for more personalised answers to your queries.
- With Gemini still at the innovation stage, it will keep evolving and offer even more advanced solutions.
- Gemini specialises in natural image understanding, video captioning, automatic speech translation, solving reasoning-based questions and a lot more. So, Gemini can be the answer to all your search queries.
Gemini and Digital Advertising
While we just listed some basic features of Gemini, these can work well in the context of digital advertising. Now, for better clarity, let’s have a look at how Google’s Gemini can impact the future of digital advertising.
Content On the Go!
If you have been struggling hard to create content for your digital marketing strategies, Gemini can be the way forward. Whether you need infographics, written scripts, or other visual content, enter your search query, and you will have all the material to launch an effective digital campaign for your business. While some writers are dedicated to the role, writer’s block is as real as possible. So, for moments where you lack inspiration and could use a little extra help, Gemini can be of great help. Be it social media posts, newsletters or blogs, Gemini can assist you with them all.
Search Engine Optimisation
Today, a successful digital advertising campaign cannot be separated from search engine optimization. If your campaign doesn’t reach your target audience, no matter how good your copy is, it won’t reap any benefits. Gemini can help you with this aspect of advertising, too. Not only can it help you curate creative content for your campaigns, but it can also ensure the content is search engine optimised. So, with the help of Gemini, you can optimise your content and make sure it ranks high on SERPs.
Understanding Consumer Behaviour
Gemini’s integrated data analysis feature can help you access and comprehend real-time data to provide valuable information about user behaviour. By collecting, understanding and utilising verbal and written content available on the web, Gemini can track consumer behaviour across different consumer groups and help you come up with effective digital advertising strategies. Whether you wish to collect information regarding a certain consumer base based on age, gender or geography or wish to opt for a more general approach, Gemini can assist you with it all.
Real-Time/Automatic Data Analysis
As Gemini’s information directory is updated every second, it always has access to real-time data. So, with Gemini, you will never have to rely on outdated information for your marketing campaigns. Extract information about real-time user behaviour, use it to predict emerging trends and direct your ads in the right direction. In the marketing game, the one who acts quickly always remains at the top. With Gemini’s automated data analysis using artificial intelligence features, there will be no space for latency, and you will be quick to collect the needed information and put it to desired use.
Scope for Personalisation
Creating targeted advertisements is no easy feat, but not anymore with the coming of Gemini. The level of personalisation that Gemini offers is quite interesting. Comprehensive and automatic data analysis can help users understand the pain points of their target audience and create custom campaigns that best address those concerns. Such targeted campaigns will surely attract your target audience and incentivise them to engage further with your business.
Efficient Budget Allocation and Management
When it comes to advertising, determining your target audience is important – firstly, it helps you adopt a more targeted approach, and secondly, it keeps you from spending your money and effort where it isn’t needed. With Gemini’s help, you can easily detect channels and audience groups more likely to invest in your products or services. You can then use your advertising budget to influence this category without opting for an all-encompassing and expensive ad campaign. Also, it can secure you against ad frauds that make you spend money on fake traffic. That way, your funds will be spent right and in the most efficient manner.
Chatbots with a Human Touch
Today, Chatbots play a significant role in digital advertising. They help you offer a personalised experience to your website or app visitors even when you are not available. But the only drawback was the robotic interactions that these chatbots offered. But Gemini offers an innovative solution to the robotic nature of these chatbots. The bots powered by Gemini can offer personalised answers to every user. It will almost be as if you are interacting with a natural person, delivering a more positive user experience.
Beyond Digital Marketing: The Role of Gemini in Other Spheres
While we focused on digital marketing, Google’s Gemini goes beyond this limited space and extends itself to diverse domains within the business space.
- Gemini can help businesses with product ideation. You upload the image of an object, let’s say yarn and Gemini will give you photorealistic images of items that can be built using a piece of yarn. So, when you hit a creative block at the product ideation stage, Gemini can be your saviour.
- Gemini can help you with research-heavy operations. With the help of Gemini you can extract the needful information from extensive reading materials without having to skim through the entire work. For instance, the Google researchers shared an incident where this AI tool helped them narrow down 250 relevant papers from a whooping 200,000, saving them not just hours but days.
- With Gemini, you can simply upload any image to the web and extract information about it. It could be anything ranging from a piece of writing you came across to a machine part you wish to know more about. So, whenever you hit a roadblock in your business because of lack of information, Gemini can be of great help.
- Google put up a video where Gemini is seen accurately guessing a game of Rock, Paper and Scissors. It proves how Gemini can help interpret intent and emotions without any aid. So, if you need help interpreting visual content or let’s say sign language, you can seek Gemini’s assistance.
- Handle coding challenges the easy and efficient way with Gemini. Gemini can help you interpret and understand code in numerous programming languages, therefore, facilitating the entire development process.
- Gemini can interpret raw audio and also offer translation services. For instance, you can upload any audio to this AI tool and it will interpret that sound for you and also offer translation services, if required.
Gemini has made possible only a far-fetched dream for tech innovators – automating data analysis using artificial intelligence. The benefits of it are multifaceted and will be strongly felt in the world of digital advertising. These are some ways in which Gemini can influence the digital marketing world, but there is a lot more. More of which will be revealed with consequent usage. However, as Gemini is relatively new and still in development, it is better to use Google’s DeepMind AI tool with a bit of restraint. At VGT (Verticle Global Tech), we remain in sync with all the latest advancements in the tech and IT world and verse our readers and clients with the same. So, keep following us for more such informational and valuable content.